Pharra

Thursday, May 18, 2006

PUNT! Zelda Classic may come to the GP2X

Well, the whole reason I embarked upon this quest was because the guys at Zelda Classic seemed so opposed to porting their game to Linux, let alone the GP2X, they deleted forum threads GP2X owners made begging them to port it.

However, EvilDragon [online store], who might as well be called BenevolantDragon, is shipping them a free GP2X and offering reduced cost GP2X's for their developers, and in return they are going to port Zelda Classic!

Read all about it.

This is great news! Though I'm not sure where this leaves my artwork - work. I'll probably finish the avatar and some backgrounds anyway, because I hate dead work. From there I'll let folks tell me what they want me to do, based on what they've seen me do.

No comments: