(or his news associate, Harry the Wonder Llama)
- Pedophiles get a Second Life, while not having a first
Skin them alive! Peel them like bananas!
- Wii continues PS3, Xbox 360 slaughter in Japan
Skin them alive! ... oh wait, that's pedophiles.
- Why Sony doesn’t deserve the PS3
Compares Commadore's mishandling of the Amiga, which was ahead of its time, and Sony's handling of the PS3.
- PS3 sales still low in Japan
The terrible beating continues!
- Namco-Bandai Disappointed with PS3 Sales, Announces New Plans
And the new plans are "Don't publish for the PS3 for a while."
- Nintendo Dominates Top 20 Titles in Japan
Hardly a surprise, but also not something to dismiss, either.
Somehow, I hit the Indie (independant) MMO Developer's Conference, found the college-funded Mermaid Ecological/Social MMO interesting, went to their site, found the official link to the conference, the speakers and what they were presenting, and found the two main toolkits for building an MMO: